Friday, April 22, 2011

STEPHEN HAWKING AND THE BOTTOMLESS PIT

(please take the name of Gods if you happen to read this or better ignore it)


If you happen to dig the earth in Kerala and insert a broad tube, it should come out in Medellin, Columbia, South America.  I read this in Google.


I also read that Stephen Hawking, British physicist saying “God is not needed”.  "Because there is a law such as gravity, the universe can and will create itself from nothing,"  Modern physics "leaves no place for God in the creation of the universe,"


Now, I am not a scientist.  I dreaded the study of physics as if it was created by devils.  I can neither write books on God like many Babas nor can I write books on Science like Stephen Hawking as no one is going to publish them or read them.


No one can stop me from publishing a blog on my theory of physics and the Bottomless Pit.

The mythical Bottomless Pit will go deep down Kerala and come out in South America.  I use the word mythical because no scientist will ever dare to think of such a pit in reality.


The question, I want to ask Stephen Hawking is
“Whether digging of such pit is possible?”
“What will happen if I fall into that pit.  Will I come out in Columbia?”


I challenge that Stephen Hawking will start praying God but will not answer my question.


Coming to speak of gravity, whatever bookish knowledge I have gathered, my understanding goes that the centre of earth is a big magnet which pulls and acts as a gravitational force.


In case, I drop a pebble inside the mythical pit, the pebble will suspend in mid-air at the centre of the earth, if my guess is right.  It cannot fall and come out in Columbia.


Suppose, I jump inside the pit, I will go deep down within seconds and will be suspended in mid-air as the gravitational forces at the center of the earth will keep me suspended in the middle of the earth.  From this point, either I will have to climb towards Columbia or Kerala.


I swear before Physics that my theory is 100% correct.  I want Stephen Hawking to prove me wrong?



[Too many godmen and too many blogs on Gods, so I wanted to be scientific]

No comments:

Post a Comment